Company Logos 
Using the Hunter Logo
The word HUNTER is a registered trademark owned by Hunter Industries, Inc.
To ensure a consistent and appropriate brand identity, a general set of guidelines for logo usage is outlined as follows.
- The HUNTER logo must always be reproduced as a graphic file and should never be redrawn, modified or manually typeset.
- Do not stretch, italicize, compress, skew, angle, curve or otherwise distort the HUNTER logo. Doing so impairs the integrity of the HUNTER logo and introduces inconsistency in the way the company's brand is represented.
- Do not use another font for the wordmark HUNTER. The distinctive design of the letters is an inherent part of the HUNTER logo.
- Do not incorporate the HUNTER logo into text as a read-through graphic.
- Do not add decorative elements behind or around the HUNTER logo, even if they are related to Hunter's identity. This weakens and dilutes the overall impact of the HUNTER logo and makes it less recognizable.
- A minimum clearspace must be maintained on the perimeter surrounding the logo art work as outlined below.
- Do not reproduce the HUNTER logo in any color except or black or white.
- When using the HUNTER logo, a federal registration symbol ® must always appear as a superscript after the final letter in HUNTER.
Using the Hunter FX Luminaire Logo
The Hunter logo should be sized so it appears at least equal size to any size other identity mark. One rule of thumb is to make the Hunter logo at least as high as the other logo.
Area of Clear Space
The HUNTER logo should always be surrounded by a generous field of clear space in every application. The area of clear space ensures that other elements in the layout do not compete with the HUNTER logo. As shown, the minimum amount of clear space is equal to half the height of the H, defined here as X.
The FX Luminaire logo should always be surrounded by a generous field of clear space in every application. As shown, the minimum amount of clear space is equal the height of the "e", defined here as X.