Both the XC and X-Core controller are equipped with a delay between stations feature. This feature allows the user to select a time delay between the end of one station run time and the start of another station's run time. The delay can be as short as a few seconds or up to several hours. The delay is a convenient feature when working with slow closing valves or slow well water recovery.
Programmable Delay Between Stations
- Start with the dial in the RUN position.
- Press and hold the button down while turning the dial to the RUN TIMES position.
- Release the button. At this point the display will show a delay time for all stations in seconds, which will be flashing.
- Press the or buttons to increase or decrease the delay time between 0 and 4 hours.
- Return the dial to the RUN position.
Note: The minutes option will not appear until 59 seconds is passed with the button, "hr" will appear indicating the minutes duration.