There are some cases where you will need to readdress the sensor on the roof to the receiver mounted near the controller so they are on the same frequency. They are a matched set out of the box however after a power outage the receiver can lose its address.
- Unplug power from the controller and let the lights go out.
- Press and hold down the Sensor Bypass button on the receiver.
- Plug in the controller.
- Release the Sensor Bypass button.
- The Sensor Status light should turn orange meaning it is in the learn mode.
- With the light orange, press and hold down the spindle on the sensor for approximately 5 seconds, release. The sensor status light on the receiver will turn red then green. The two are now addressed together.