IMMS Site Configurator
The IMMS Site Configurator helps you build a list of materials for any one site, including enclosure configurations, station type and count, and required communications options and accessories. This tool also gives you detailed technical notes unique to your specifications.
IMMS may manage up to 10,000 ACC controllers, divided into a maximum of 100 sites. Configure one site at a time and save each bill of materials by exporting the list into Microsoft Excel using the built-in download button. Combine each worksheet in Excel and together they will specify the entire system.
IMMS uses irrigation management software loaded onto a central computer (available for Windows XP-Vista-7-8).
- An IMMS System requires 1) IMMS-CD. This basic version can also support a Hunter Solar Sync sensor at each ACC controller.
IMMS may also use optional advanced ET (evapo-transpiration) scheduling.
- Add 1) IMMS-ET-CD, and at least 1) ET Sensor, for advanced ET management.
Create one site at a time
The IMMS Site configurator will create a bill of materials for any one site, including enclosure configurations, station type and count, and especially communications options and accessories. The resulting Bill of Materials may be exported into Microsoft Excel.
- Run the Site Configurator for each unique Site.
- Save the Excel output as a separate worksheet.
- Name each worksheet for the Site it represents in Excel, and together they will specify the entire system.
IMMS may manage up to 10,000 ACC controllers, divided into a maximum of 100 Sites.
- A Site is a controller or group of controllers, sharing a single communications link back to the central computer.
- The first controller on each Site is the “Master”, which also communicates back to the computer.
- The other controllers within a Site are “Clients”, and may share the Master’s data connection via additional radio or hardwired cable.