Adjustment, FAQs, Installation Procedures
Controller shows ERR:
- Module wires not properly connected to controller terminals.
- Wires from the Solar Sync module to the controller have been severed.
Solar Sync module shows ERR:
- There is an issue between the module and the sensor itself. Assess your wire connections, power the controller down and back up again.
Solar Sync module shows SERR:
- Indicates Sensor Error, communication has been lost between the Wireless Sensor and Wireless Receiver.
The Solar Sync has a reset procedure that can be performed if an error message is displayed.
- remove the battery from the back of the Solar Sync module
- push and hold all three buttons on the Solar Sync module
- release all three buttons after 5 seconds
- all the segments should show up on the module telling you the reset has taken
- the module should then allow for programming, program accordingly
- replace the battery