All Hunter controllers will also allow you to program non-water days when utilizing Odd or Even mode.
If you mow the lawn on Saturday morning, you may not want the irrigation to come on that day. You can select even watering and Saturday as a non-water day. This way, the controller will water every even day but never on Saturday.
Selecting Odd or Even Days
This feature will use a numbered day of the month for watering instead of specific days of the week (Odd days 1st, 3rd, 5th, etc.; Even days 2nd, 4th, 6th, etc.)
- Press the button until the arrow cursor is above either EVEN or ODD on the display.
- Press the button to select or the button to cancel either Odd Days or Even Days. The previous selected days of the week will revert to active if Odd Days or Even Days is cancelled.
After programming is complete, turn the dial to RUN to enable automatic execution of all selected programs and start times.
Note: The 31st of any month and February 29 are always “off” days if Odd watering is selected.
Weather Sensor Bypass
With this built-in feature, there is no need for an additional manual bypass switch when using rain sensors. The SRC works with the Hunter Mini-Clik®, Rain-Clik™, Freeze-Clik®. If the sensor is preventing system operation, turn the dial to RUN (BYPASS SENSOR) and the weather sensor will be overridden.
Manually Run a Single Station
- Turn dial to the MANUAL-SINGLE STATION position.
- Station run time will flash in the display. Use the button to move to the next station. You may use the or button to select the amount of time for a station to water.
- Turn the dial clockwise to the RUN position to run the station (only the designated station will water, then the controller will return to automatic mode with no change in the previously set program).