An irrigation program consists of three parameters:
1) A program start time.
2) Watering duration for each station.
3) Days to water.
A program will run all stations assigned to it in sequential order. Programs are independent and stations can be assigned to both programs.
Setting the Current Date and Time
1. Press the Mode button until the arrow is pointing at the Current Time/Day position.
2. The year will be flashing. Use the or buttons to change the year. Press the button to proceed to setting the month.
3. The month will be flashing and the icon will be displayed. Use the or buttons to change the month. Press the button to proceed to setting the day.
4. The day will be flashing and the icon will be displayed. Use the or buttons to change the day. Press the button to proceed to setting the time.
5. The time will be displayed. Use the and buttons to select AM, PM, or 24 hour. Press the button to set the hour.
6. Hours will be flashing. Use the and buttons to change the hour shown. Press the button to move to minutes.
7. Use the and buttons to change the minutes shown. The date, day and time have now been set.
Setting the Program Start Time(s)
1. Press the Mode button until the arrow is pointing at Start Times .
Eliminating a Start Time:
With the arrow pointing at the Start Times position, press the or buttons until you reach 12:00am. Push the button once to reach the OFF position.
Setting Station Run Times
1. Press the Mode button until the arrow is pointing at Run Times .
Setting Days to Water
1. Press the Mode button until the arrow is pointing at Water Days .
Selecting Odd or Even Days to Water
This feature uses numbered days of the month for watering instead of specific days of the week (Odd days 1st, 3rd, 5th, etc.; Even days 2nd, 4th, 6th, etc.).
Selecting Interval Watering
You can select interval watering from 1 to 31 days.
1. When in the Water Days mode, press the button until the cursor is over INT. Press the button and the interval watering icon will be displayed and a 1 will be flashing.
The controller will water the selected program at the next start time and will then water at the interval programmed.
Seasonal Adjustment is used to make global run time changes without re-programming the entire controller.
1. Press the Mode button until the arrow is pointing at Seasonal Adjustment.
Note: The controller should always be intially programmed in the 100% position.