Setting Days to Water
1. Press the Mode button until the arrow is pointing at Water Days .
2. Use the button to select the desired program.
3. Arrows point at the specific days of the week in which watering is to occur. Press the button to activate that day or the button to cancel watering for that day.
Selecting Odd or Even Days to Water
This feature uses numbered days of the month for watering instead of specific days of the week (Odd days 1st, 3rd, 5th, etc.; Even days 2nd, 4th, 6th, etc.).
Selecting Interval Watering
You can select interval watering from 1 to 31 days.
1. When in the Water Days mode, press the button until the cursor is over INT. Press the button and the interval watering icon will be displayed and a 1 will be flashing.
2. Press the or button to select the number of days between watering days (1 to 31 days). This is called the interval.
The controller will water the selected program at the next start time and will then water at the interval programmed.