Hunter Technical Support Document
How do I program or remove a delay between stations on my XC or X-Core controller?
Both the XC and X-Core controller are equipped with a delay between stations feature. This feature allows the user to select a time delay between the end of one station run time and the start of another station's run time. The delay can be as short as a few seconds or up to several hours. The delay is a convenient feature when working with slow closing valves or slow well water recovery.
Programmable Delay Between Stations
- Start with the dial in the RUN position.
- Press and hold the button down while turning the dial to the RUN TIMES position.
- Release the button. At this point the display will show a delay time for all stations in seconds, which will be flashing.
- Press the or buttons to increase or decrease the delay time between 0 and 4 hours.
- Return the dial to the RUN position.
Note: The minutes option will not appear until 59 seconds is passed with the button, "hr" will appear indicating the minutes duration.
Still not finding the answers?
Hunter Technical Support experts are available to answer your question(s) about Hunter products and their usage, simply click on the contact button below to submit an email request.