ICD-HP - Updating Firmware
Updating Firmware on an ICD-HP
1.Download the ICD-HP update or detach it from an email sent by an authorized Hunter individual.
2. The file will be sent in a "zip" format. This may require WinZip, 7Zip or similar utilities to extract the data. Save the file to your desktop, or any other easy to locate file locations.
3. Place the ICD-HP in Flash Mode.
4. Open the zip file on the computer, and double-click the "Setup.exe" file. This will start a small program in a black window. For instructions on How to Unzip a file with your software follow this Support Article Link.
"Unzipping a Hunter Download (needs link)"
The program will prompt you to connect the ICD-HP (if you have not already done so), and press Enter to continue.
The flash update process may take 2 or 3 minutes. Characters will appear in the computer window as the update continues. The progress bar on the ICD-HP will begin to advance.
Note: Do not disconnect the ICD-HP before the update is completed! Doing so may leave the ICD-HP in an unusable state.
5. When the update is complete, the ICD-HP display will return to the main menu. The software program will show, “Press any key to end this program”.
If the ICD-HP is already connected to the computer, turn the ICD-HP power OFF with the power button.
If you encounter difficulties not documented in these instructions, contact Hunter Technical Support by phone while you have the ICD-HP and the computer together.
What's New In This Release (V1.04)
- Program or re-program decoder stations, whether new or installed
- Program any station numbers in any order, or skip stations for future expansion
- Simplifies setup and diagnostics for sensor decoders
- Sensor test functions for Clik and Flow sensors, plus built-in multimeter
- Communicates with decoder through plastic case: wireless electro-magnetic induction saves waterproof connectors
- Compatible with Hunter ICD, Dual, and Pilot series decoders
- USB powered for shop or office use; 4 x AA batteries for field use
- All test leads and cables included in durable, foam-padded carrying case
- Turn decoder stations on and view solenoid status, current in milliamps, and more
- Waterproof programming cup
- Backlit adjustable display
- 6 international operating languages