Node Manual Watering
Manual Watering allows the user to test each station or a program for a specified run time . The weather sensor condition (if used) will be disregarded in this mode .
- Make sure the controller is in Idle Mode . Press and hold the right arrow button until the icon is displayed .
- The station number will be displayed in the lower left side of the display along with the run time .
- Use the left and right arrow buttons to select the desired station and the plus and minus buttons to set the manual watering time for the station shown.
- To manually activate a program, press the
If a different program is needed, press the button until the desired program is displayed .
button . The program letter (A, B, or C) will show on the screen.
- To stop the Manual watering cycle press the minus button until the time is reduced to zero.
- Press the button to proceed to the next programming function or allow controller to return to idle mode .