Hunter Technical Support Document
Programmable Rain Off
This feature permits the user to stop all programmed waterings for a designated period from 1 to 31 days. At the end of the programmable rain off period, the controller will resume normal automatic operation.
- Turn the dial to the SYSTEM OFF position.
- Press the button and a 1 will be displayed and the DAYS LEFT icon will illuminate.
- Press as many times as needed to set the number of days off desired (up to 31).
- Turn the dial back to the RUN position, at which time, OFF, a number and the DAYS icon all remain on.
- Leave the dial in the RUN position.
The days off remaining will decrease at midnight of each day. When it goes to zero, the display will show the normal time of day and normal irrigation will resume at the next scheduled start time.