Soil-Clik is ideal when installed together with Hunter Solar Sync. Solar Sync adjusts run times for weather conditions, and provides rain and freeze shutdown.
Soil-Clik prevents unnecessary watering when soil is still wet.
X-Core, Pro-C, PCC
1. Connect Solar Sync to controller sensor terminal, as usual.
2. Connect Soil-Clik as shown in “Common Interrupt”. Do not connect to SEN terminals if Solar-Sync is present.
I-Core (version 3.0 and later)
1. Connect Solar Sync to S1.
2. Connect Soil-Clik white wires to S2 (or S3 in larger capacity versions).
3. With the dial at Set Sensor Operation, assign Solar Sync (S1) by program, and Soil-Clik (S2) by station.
ACC (version 5.0 and later)
1. Connect Solar Sync to ET terminals.
2. Connect Soil-Clik to S1, S2, S3, or S4.
3. With the dial at Set Sensor Operation, assign Solar Sync and Soil-Clik by program.