The ICC2 model controller can be upgraded to Centralus software for web-based central control options. Installing the WiFi module kit (WIFIKIT) will allow access to all of the Centralus features.
IMPORTANT: Prior to installing the WiFi kit, it is recommended to make a note of the serial number located on the inside of the module. This is referenced in the video above.
- Turn off the AC power to the controller.
- Disconnect the ribbon cable from the power module on the upper left side of the controller.
- Plug the WIFIKIT adapter into the power module.
- Plug the ribbon cable from the facepack into the adapter.
- Remove the knockout (for plastic enclosures) or rubber plug (for metal enclosures) on the lower right side of the controller cabinet.
- Route the WIFIKIT cables through the opening and through the included plastic nut on the inside of the controller. Secure the WIFIKIT in place with the nut (finger-tighten only).
- Connect the data cable from the WIFIKIT to the ribbon cable adapter.
- Restore power to the controller and verify that a light appears on the WIFIKIT.
أما زلت بحاجة إلى مساعدة؟ نحن هنا.
أخبرنا بما تحتاج إلى دعم بشأنه، وسنجد لك أفضل حل.