This section provides troubleshooting tips and answers to frequently asked questions that will be helpful when using the ICC2 and ACC2 Controllers with the Centralus Irrigation Management Platform.
If this message appears after you enter a controller's serial number, it means that the controller is already assigned to another account. For you to gain access, the original owner must delete or share the controller. If the owner deletes the controller, you can then add it to your account without being linked to any other user. Learn more
The Centralus Software allows you to add CREWMEMBERS to your organization and provides a range of helpful functions for managing teams of people and controllers. Learn more
The controller(s) will not appear in a user's account until the user is added to a group with the assigned controller(s). Follow these steps to get started:
- Select + GROUP to add a new group or skip to the next step.
- Select the icon to ADD a Crewmember to an existing group.
- Select the Crewmembers and Controllers that should be assigned for this group. Select SAVE. The controller(s) will now be visible to the new Crewmember.
Centralus offers all the same programming features that are available at the ICC2 Controller facepack. Station name assignment is not a feature in the software at this time.
If you see the message NO SENSOR DETECTED under the Adjustments tab, there is either no sensor connected at the controller or the sensor switch is set to bypass. Follow these steps to verify:
- Check the sensor CONNECTION at the controller.
- Turn the rain sensor switch back to ACTIVE.
Centralus uses local, real-time weather forecasting and the most accurate weather stations available to fine-tune your irrigation system to current conditions. The address selected during controller setup determines the location for the weather forecasting. The PREDICTIVE WATERING triggers are the settings in your Centrlaus Software that can be adjusted based on your watering requirements.
- Stop the watering schedule when the TEMPERATURE is less than: Select a temperature.
- Stop the watering schedule when the chance of RAIN is greater than: Select a percentage.
Firmware is the software operating system inside a controller or communication module. Centralus wants you to have the latest operating system for optimum performance, and if it detects an older version of firmware in the controller, it will prompt you to update the firmware over the air with the ICC2 Controller. Learn More
The ACC2 Controller can be updated through your controller settings.
- Sign in to your CENTRALUS ACCOUNT.
- Select a controller name from your CONTROLLER LIST.
- Select SETTINGS.
- Select UPDATE. If UPDATE is not highlighted in blue, then your controller will not require any new firmware.
Brauchen Sie noch weitere Unterstützung? Wir stehen Ihnen jederzeit zur Seite.
Teilen Sie uns mit, in welchem Bereich Sie Unterstützung benötigen, und wir finden die beste Lösung für Sie.