1. Connect the WIFIKIT cable to the adapter. The WIFIKIT will have a single LED flashing red, which shows it is in connection mode.
2. If the WIFIKIT has previously been connected, or fails to connect, you will need to retry the connection. Press the black button on the WIFIKIT (to the right of the LEDs) to initiate connection mode (follow steps 1–2 below).
1. Use your smartphone or computer to find the Wi-Fi connection for your WIFIKIT serial number (e.g., HunterWiFi-6916). This network number is being broadcast by your Hunter WIFIKIT.
2. Select the Wi-Fi connection and wait until your smartphone or computer shows the connection is complete.
3. Once connected to the WIFIKIT hosted network, your smartphone or computer will automatically display the setup splash screen.
On some smartphones or browsers, the setup screen may not appear automatically. In such cases, you can address the WIFIKIT directly by typing 192.168.1.3 in the browser address bar.
4. Select your Wi-Fi router connection and enter the Network Password. Then click "Connect."
5. The leftmost WIFIKIT light will blink while establishing a connection. Wait at least one minute for the "Connection Attempt Complete" page to display. Compare your display to the sample views on the screen.