- Navigate to the Hydrawise setup wizard on the Hydrawise app or Hydrawise.com website.
Select your X2 controller. Click Controller Settings in the left menu tab.
Click the Connect to Wi-Fi button.
- Select the PBC (WPS) button on the app or website.
- Press the black button on the WAND three times for Wi-Fi setup.
- WAND's Wi-Fi status LED will blink amber three times per second.
PBC will appear on the controller LCD.
Select the 'Continue when LED is blinking three times' button.
- Press the WPS button on your Wi-Fi router.
- Once successfully connected, the WAND LED will turn solid green , the word 'ONLINE' with a solid Wi-Fi icon will appear on the controller LCD.
- Return to the Hydrawise website to set irrigation schedules.
IMPORTANT: The WAND's WPS router pairing process will automatically stop after 2 minutes if no action is taken. Press the WAND button three times to restart Connect with Router (WPS Setup) or press WAND button until “PBC” appears on the controller LCD.