ACC: Communications options are installed inside the ACC controller cabinet. No additional enclosures or power are necessary for these options.
System configurations (ACC Controllers)
Step 1 Determine how you will reach the first controller on each Site.
- Dial-up landline: Add ACC-COM-POTS to controller (analog phone line only, does not support VoIP lines)
- Hardwire cable: Add one IMMS-CCC at the computer, and
- ACC-COM-HWR plus one ACC-HWIM at the controller
- GSM cell phone: Add ACC-COM-GSM to controller (requires CSD service plan)
- Ethernet local area network: Add ACC-COM-LAN at the controller, and connect to the network (RJ-45 jack)
- GPRS cell phone: Add ACC-COM-GPRS to controller (requires GPRS coverage and service contract)
Step 2 Determine how that first controller will reach the other controllers on the Site.
- If by radio, add one RAD3 (US) or RAD460INT (international) plus antenna to the controller
- If by hardwire cable, add one ACC-HWIM (if it is not already present as in 1)
Step 3 Equip the other controllers. Add one ACC-COM-HWR to each
- One ACC-HWIM when hardwire connection will be necessary
- One RAD3 plus antenna when radio connections are necessary
Consult factory for detailed system design information.