- Adjustment, FAQs, Troubleshooting
If the Solar Sync module encounters an electrical surge or is installed with power going to the unit, sometimes a blank display will result. To resume operation follow these steps to bring back programming capabilities.
Solar Sync Module Reset
- Remove the battery from the back of the Solar Sync module.
- Turn off power to the controller.
- Push and hold all three buttons on the Solar Sync module.
- While holding the three buttons, turn the power to the controller back on.
- Release the three buttons after power is restored.
The result will be a flashing of different diagnostic messages and ultimately, "12:00" showing on the display. Continue with programming and reinstall the battery back into the Solar Sync module.