- I-CORE CONTROLLER
- DUAL -1 (One-Station Decoder)
- MAX DISTANCE TO END OF TWO-WIRE PATH
ID1 WIRE (14 Ga) 5000 feet (1500 m) OR
ID2 WIRE (12 Ga) 7500 feet (2300 m)
- DUAL-S SURGE ARRESTOR (Recommended every 1000 feet, 330 m)
- GROUND PLATE (Or ground rod)
- DBR/Y-6 WATERPROOF CONNECTORS in all two-wire path splices
- DUAL-2 (two-station decoder)
- MAXIMUM DISTANCE 5000 FEET (1500 m) to end of two-wire path
- DUAL-S (Placed at end of two-wire path)
Note: Dual decoders are for Station Valves only. Pump/Master Valve and Sensors need to be wired separately to the corresponding terminals in the controller.
Still need help? We're here.
Tell us what you need support with and we'll find the best solution for you.