- Be sure your device remains connected to HunterX2XXX Wi-Fi network during the SAP setup. Device Wi-Fi may automatically connect back to your saved networks
- A ‘No Internet’ popup may appear. Select ‘Continue Without Internet’ to remain connected to WAND.
- Forget the saved HunterX2XXX Wi-Fi network in your device Wi-Fi settings, then restart Wi-Fi setup. Uninstall WAND, re-insert, then restart Wi-Fi setup.
Solid LED Color:
● WAND is waiting for user to add Wi-Fi credentials.
● Controller is Online and connected to Hydrawise server.
● Incorrect Wi-Fi password entered or Wi-Fi network lost.
- Be in range of Wi-Fi signal and verify with smartphone.
- Verify correct Wi-Fi network name and password used.
- Verify Wi-Fi network is using 2.4 GHz and not 5 GHz.
Flashing LED Color:
● 1 blink, WAND is in Bluetooth pairing mode.
● 2 blinks, WAND is in SAP (Soft Access Point) mode.
● 3 blinks, WAND is in Pbc, router-supported (WPS) mode.