At Hunter, we are dedicated to helping contractors solve complex irrigation management challenges. That’s why we’ve updated our industry-leading Hydrawise irrigation management platform to allow contractors to set up irrigation schedules exactly how they like: by program or by zone.
Two Ways to Set Up Irrigation with Hydrawise
With this update, we’re the only manufacturer to offer two distinct ways for contractors to program irrigation schedules on Wi-Fi-enabled controllers. If contractors like to create schedules by zone, they can keep their management style. But contractors who are more accustomed to standard dial-based configuration will no longer need to customize zones or learn a new way to set up irrigation to become Hydrawise users.
Now with six programs and four start times per program, Hydrawise continues to be the most powerful, efficient, and complete tool for irrigation management in the industry. Contractors simply choose which management style they want the next time they set up a controller. A wizard will help guide them through the process.
New Features to Improve User Experience
We also recently released seven new features and improvements to help contractors simplify irrigation management:
- Easy-to-use menu divided into three sections: Controllers, My Account, and Multi-Site Manager
- New remote management functions that provide four styles of manual watering
- Ability to send messages to customers directly through the Hydrawise app
- Customize your Hydrawise app by adding photos to your account
- Improved layout and increased scrollability
- New and improved Help button
- Extra tools for contractors, including the ability to create a new customer directly from the Multi-Site Manager menu, custom-brand the Hydrawise app with your logo so customers can quickly find your contact details, and more!
For more information, visit hydrawise.com/support.