Tall grass can block or deflect a rotor’s nozzle stream, which leads to dry, underwatered patches and muddy, overwatered areas.
The new PGP-06 solves this problem with a taller pop-up height. At 6", it can clear tall turf and deliver water efficiently without interference.
“When the nozzle stream is blocked by turf, it can’t work effectively,” said Steve Hoveln, Product Manager at Hunter Industries. “The new PGP-06 rotor pops up a full 6", which positions the nozzle high above the turf. This allows it to deliver water unimpeded.”
Featuring a ¾" inlet and a wide array of high-efficiency nozzles, it’s a great system upgrade option with numerous benefits:
- Patented automatic arc return feature returns the turret back to the original arc pattern if vandalized. The adjustable arc spans from 50° to 360°.
- Non-strippable drive mechanism is protected from damage if turned in the opposite direction of travel.
- Part- and full-circle rotation in one model offers flexibility across landscapes and reduced inventory.
- Headed and slotted setscrew enables all-radius adjustment with a Hunter wrench or flat-blade screwdriver, making it easy to fine-tune the spray.
- QuickCheck™ arc mechanism enables rapid arc adjustment.
The 6" pop-up model rounds out the line of PGP® Ultra rotors, which also includes the most popular 4" model, along with the 12" pop-up and shrub models.