Hunter Industries has launched a Spanish-language version of its popular Irrigation Designer Program. Participants will learn the critical elements of irrigation design that help ensure project success. The program is offered through Hunter University, the company’s online training portal for professionals.
Discover the Elements of a Successful Design
From fundamental concepts to advanced techniques, this free comprehensive program teaches the key steps in designing an irrigation system.
- Ten self-paced courses cover plot plans, hydraulics, design capacity, sprinkler selection and placement, system layout and pipe sizing, precipitation rates, and more.
- Participants can learn the information on their own time — perfect for fitting into busy schedules.
- Participants who successfully complete the program with a score of 80% or better will earn a professional certificate to recognize their achievement.
“Understanding the essentials of irrigation design can help increase the chances of winning bids and completing projects successfully,” said Phil Robisch, Product Training Manager at Hunter Industries. “This program provides valuable insights about each step of the design process to fast-track learning and promote business growth.”
Access More Courses in Spanish
Hunter University now offers several programs in Spanish for beginner, intermediate, and advanced learners. Check them out below!
- Irrigation Installation Fundamentals Program
- Product Technician Program
- S.T.A.R. Distributor Program
All four Spanish-language tracks, including the Irrigation Designer Program, are available now.