VSX Field Controller
- Input power: 105-125 VAC, 60 Hz at 1 amp maximum
- Power input SV version: 205-230 VAC, 50 Hz at 0.62 amps maximum
- Station output: *24 VAC, 50/60 Hz at 1 amp maximum per station
- 3 amps total output for controller
- *Note: If connected, the pump output is 1 amp maximum
CENTRAL CONTROL COMMUNICATIONS OPTIONS
- Wireless: 2 watt UHF (450-470 MHz) narrow band radio
- Wired: Uses Hunter GCBL cable
COMMUNICATIONS WIRING (HARDWARE)
- GCBL: Direct-bury, two twisted pair, shielded cable
- GCBLA: Armored, direct-bury, two twisted pair, shielded cable
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
- SW: On-Off-Auto mechanical station switches
- SV: 230 VAC versions (50/60 Hz, selectable)
- TRNR: Handheld radio for maintenance and communications
- TRIRADKT: Handheld radio capability for wired systems. Does not include TRNR radio.
The VSX™ Field Controller is a premium heavy-duty irrigation controller, with up to 64 programs stored in its non-volatile memory, enabling it to water massive irrigation schedules without direction from the central computer. VSX Field Controllers include user-defined presets for one-touch triggering of common functions such as syringing and trouble-spot watering.
The VSX is built tough inside and out. The illuminated display is great for early mornings or the occasional late night. The water-resistant keypad means you you are safe from accidental overspray when the lid is open.
Your controller can grow with your course. Start with 20 -- grow to 60.
VSX Plastic Pedestal
|Also available in stainless steel|
- Szczegóły CAD
- Części zamienne