- 00:00 - Intro
- 00:35 - About the PGV
- 01:40 - External components
- 03:20 - Internal components
- 05:15 - What keeps a valve closed?
- 05:37 - What causes a valve to open?
- 06:36 - Closing an open valve
- 07:02 - Recap PGV
- External Components of a Valve
- Internal Components of a Valve
- What keeps a valve closed?
- What causes a valve to open?
- What happens to cause an open valve to close again?
Valves are the heart of an irrigation system. To simplify valve installation and maintenance and ensure long-lasting system performance, it’s important to understand how these components work.
In this video, we’ll identify the different components of a valve, including the parts visible on the outside as well as those on the inside. We’ll also show you how water travels through a valve and explain the forces that cause a valve to open and close.