The word USED displayed on the Pro-C Controller represents a landscape lighting station that was assigned. Once a start time is assigned to program L1, it turns station 1 from an irrigation station to a lighting station (same for L2 and L3). As a result, when creating programs for irrigation A, B, or C, station 1 will show USED since L1 has been assigned a start time. All irrigation stations will be wired using the next available station(s). Learn more
If this was done in error, use the instructions below to remove it from programming.
- Turn the dial to the START TIMES position.
- Press the PRG button until the screen shows L1.
- Use the PLUS (+) or MINUS (-) until OFF is displayed. Off is between 12:00 AM and 11:45 PM.
- Use the RIGHT ARROW to verify lighting assignments 2, 3, and 4 display off.
- Turn the dial to the RUN TIMES position.
- Using the RIGHT ARROW, verify the station no longer shows USED.
- Return dial to the RUN position.
Ainda precisa de ajuda? Conte conosco.
Conte-nos que tipo de ajuda você precisa para encontrarmos a melhor solução para você.