Once the LAN cable is connected to the network and the networking icon appears with a green light on the Home screen, proceed directly to the Software Setup section.
1. From the MAIN MENU icon in the CENTRALUS software, select ADD CONTROLLER.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to add your controller. After entering the required information (controller name, serial number, location, etc.), the software will send a CONTROLLER VERIFICATION CODE for security purposes.
3. On the controller, press the MAIN MENU button and turn the dial to the SETTINGS menu. Push the dial to select. Rotate dial down to CONTROLLER VERIFICATION and push dial to select.
4. In the software setup screen, enter the code number that appears in the Controller Verification screen. If the CODE is correct, the controller will be added to the software and the map. If the CODE is incorrect there willl be an ERROR message dispayed.
6. The networking icon on the HOME SCREEN of the controller should now have a GREEN status icon.