1. Go to http://centralus.hunterindustries.com.
2. Log in using your Hunter SSO email and password.
3. Click the menu icon at the top left of the screen.
4. Click "Add Controller"
5.Enter a name for your controller. Then enter the LANKIT serial number (located on the spine of the LANKIT) and click "Next." Do not enter dashes in the serial number.
6. Enter the controller address. Then select the correct Google Maps™ address from the drop-down menu and click “Next.”
©2019 Google LLC, used with permission. Google, the Google logo, and Google Maps are trademarks of Google LLC.
7. To verify the device for security purposes, the screen will ask you to rotate the dial to a random position. Turn the controller dial to the requested position and then click "Next."
8. If the software sees you have selected the correct dial position, it will instruct you to return the dial to the Run position. Turn the dial position to “Run” and then click "Next." If the verification fails, the software will select a new dial position and ask you to turn to that position. This step must be completed before finalizing the controller setup.
9. After successful controller setup, click "Continue" to begin programming your controller.
10. Navigate to the Controller List tab from the menu icon and select your new controller.
11. You may be prompted to update your firmware when first connecting. Click the "Update Firmware" button to automatically obtain the latest controller operating system. This process will take approximately 11 minutes with a good connection.
12. Open the Schedule tab. You will be prompted to choose the existing settings from the controller or start with a blank controller. This will allow you to either import any existing scheduling and settings from the controller to the software, or to reset the controller programming and start fresh.