Navigate to any controller page, and select the tab for Remote Control.
The Remote Control tab functions much like the Hunter ROAM or ROAM-XL remote controls.
It can start a Station, or a Program. Under Type, select either a station or a program.
Station: Select the station number you want to start.
- Enter a run time, in hours:minutes format. The remote will only allow run times that are available in the actual controller.
- Or, click one of the pre-packaged run times with the buttons near the bottom, for 1, 5, 15, or 30 minutes.
- Click the Start button to start the station for the selected time.
- Click Stop to stop the station before the time has elapsed. Note, Stop will stop all running stations at the controller, not just the one that was started.
Program: Select the program letter you want to start.
- Click Start, and the program will start immediately.
- Click Stop to stop the program before it has finished. Stop will stop all running stations at the controller, not just the program that was started by remote.