This feature is convenient if you want to have a more consistent watering schedule without having to worry about the day of the week or the date. The interval you select is the amount of days between watering including the water day.
- Turn the dial to the WATER DAYS position. If the icon drop above “MON” is flashing, proceed to step 2. If the symbol above “MON” is not flashing, press the right arrow button until the interval number appears on display (see step 2).
- Press the right button until ODD or EVEN is flashing, and then press the right arrow button one more time. The display will change to the interval mode and the Interval Day number will be flashing on the upper left of the display. You will see the word “interval” below the number.
- The number of days between watering, or the interval, will be flashing. Use the plus or minus buttons to select the number of days desired between watering. With the number 1 is flashing, press the plus button once. The display will now show two numbers: the interval and the days left on the interval. A number 1 indicates every day watering. A number 2 would indicate every other day. The interval can be set from 1-31 days between watering.
- When you change from a 1 day interval to a 2 day interval, you will see the days left number of the right of the display. To change the days left in the interval press the right arrow button once. The days left will be flashing, press the plus or minus to select the number of days until the next desired watering. One day left means it will water the next day.
- When using the interval it is best to have all days set to water. On the bottom of the display, if you see icon above any day, press the right arrow button until the day is flashing. Press the plus button to remove icon from day.