Solar Sync ET sensor can share one sensor transmitter with multiple Hunter AC controllers. To accomplish this setup, each controller would need a separate wireless Solar Sync Receiver (P/N: WSSR). Each receiver will need to communicate with the same transmitter.
WSS-SEN (wireless Solar Sync) comes as a kit with one receiver and one transmitter, each has their communication address preset, for the extra receiver (WSSR) you will need to address it to the transmitter.
Setting the Transmitter Address at the Receiver:
NOTE: Units purchased as a kit will already have their communication address preset. No addressing is necessary, however, if the receiver or transmitter is replaced you need to reset the address.
Each transmitter is produced with a unique address. A receiver must learn this address to work with that transmitter. This step is only necessary if transmitters and receivers are purchased separately.
1. Prior to applying power (yellow wires) to the receiver, press and hold the bypass button on the receiver.
2. While the bypass button is depressed, apply power to the receiver. The sensor status indicator light should light up yellow indicating that the receiver is ready to learn a new address.
3. Press and hold the quick response button on the transmitter.
4. Within 4 seconds, the receiver’s sensor status indicator light should turn red. The receiver has now learned the address and it will be retained even in the event of a power outage.
5. Release the button on the transmitter.