The Pro-C allows the user to program the controller so that the sensor disables watering on only desired stations. For example, patio gardens that have pots under overhangs and roofs may not receive water when it rains and will continue to need to be watered during periods of rain.
To program sensor override:
- Turn the dial to the RUN position.
- Press and hold the button while turning the dial to the START TIMES position.
- Release the button. The display will show the station number, the SENSOR icon, and ON will be flashing.
- Press the or button to enable or disable the sensor for the station shown.
ON = Sensor enabled (will suspend irrigation)
OFF = Sensor disabled (will allow watering)
- Use the or buttons to scroll to the next station that you would like to program the sensor override.
Hala yardıma ihtiyacın var mı? Buradayız.
Bize hangi konuda desteğe ihtiyacınız olduğunu söyleyin, biz de sizin için en iyi çözümü bulalım.