The FLOW tab will display your real-time Current Flow as well as the Flow Totals (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly). This feature easily allows you to manually set a single number (GPM) that is higher than the highest flow (GPM) zone on the system. Once a determination is made of the highest flow zone, you can set that number using the steps below. All FLOW configurations must be done in the Centralus software for the ICC2 Controller. A flow sensor must be installed for this feature to work in the software. Learn more
IMPORTANT: Existing WiFi/LAN modules with firmware 1.01 or higher can be updated over the air to version 2.08 to enable the flow capabilities. You will need to be onsite to manually reconnect to the local Wi-Fi network to complete the update.
- Sign in to your CENTRALUS ACCOUNT. From the CONTROLLER LIST tab, select the ICC2 Controller model.
- From the SETTINGS tab, select NETWORK INFORMATION.
- Click the BLUE update button.
Use the steps below to view FLOW data in the Centralus™ Irrigation Management Platform.
Select the FLOW tab.
Select ADD SENSOR.
Select a FLOW SENSOR model from the drop-down list. Click SAVE. Selecting the OTHER option will allow you to input a KFACTOR and OFFSET for a custom flow sensor. Refer to manufacturer for these calibration numbers. Learn more
Select your HIGH FLOW SHUTDOWN. Choose your MAX FLOW RATE and DELAY FACTOR. Click SAVE.
- Max Flow Rate - Once a determination is made of the highest flow zone, this number can be set. In most cases, you will need to refer to the nozzles specs to calculate this for your highest flow zone.
- Delay Factor - This is a startup delay to allow the system to stabilize prior to the flow sensor monitoring for high flow conditions.
The home FLOW screen will show any CURRENT FLOW occurring in the system.
After some flow is established, you can see historical water usage during a specified TIME PERIOD.
أما زلت بحاجة إلى مساعدة؟ نحن هنا.
أخبرنا بما تحتاج إلى دعم بشأنه، وسنجد لك أفضل حل.