The PGP-ADJ, PGP-ULTRA, PGJ, and SRM Rotors are compatible with many types of nozzles to optimize watering in various landscapes. Each model uses specific nozzles and they are not interchangeable. Using an incorrect nozzle is the most common reason that a nozzle does not correctly fit inside the rotor. Please reference the images and notes below to verify you are using the correct nozzle for each of these models.
- Three types of nozzles are available for various landscapes: standard red, standard blue, gray low-angle (blank nozzle included). See Full Nozzle Specs
- The nozzles are circular in design and are specific to the PGP-ADJ model only.
- The PGJ Rotor has 8 nozzle options with several radius choices. See Full Nozzle Specs
- Standard factory installed 2.0 nozzle speeds installation.
- The SRM Rotor has 8 nozzle options with several radius choices. See Full Nozzle Specs
- Standard factory-installed 2.0 nozzle speeds installation.