All in-vault installations require the ST-IBS-1600 Infill Barrier System to blend the ST System with the surrounding field. The Infill Barrier System also creates a snug fit between the rotor and the vault cover, allowing for smoother operation.
For infill-type synthetic sports fields, the Infill Barrier System retains much of the infill material on the rotor’s logo cap area as well as the area surrounding the rotor. The infill barrier walls should be below the level of the infill material to promote a safe transition between the rotor’s pop-up and the surrounding area.
IMPORTANT: Do not apply adhesive or glue to the Infill Barrier System when installing the rotor. All parts must remain removable to allow for rotor servicing.
- Install the ring on the flange of the rotor. Use your fingers to pull and place each retaining segment of the ring over and then under the rotor’s black flange.
- After all retaining segments have been positioned, check to make sure all segments are completely under the rotor’s flange.
- Install the cup over the rotor’s green logo cap by lifting the logo cap and placing a piece of wood beneath it.
- Place the cup over the edge of the logo cap.
- Use your fingers to pull and place each retaining segment of the cup under the logo cap’s outer edge.
- After all retaining segments have been positioned, recheck to make sure they are completely under the logo cap.
- Carefully lower the logo cap and cup assembly. Take care not to disengage the cup from the logo cap, and check to make sure the Infill Barrier System cup and ring are aligned.
¿Aún necesita ayuda? Estamos aquí.
Díganos en qué necesita ayuda y encontraremos la mejor solución para usted.