The program(s) should already be configured after you finish the setup wizard, but you may want to adjust your run times, start times, or water days later.
The X2 Standard Mode programming allows you to create traditional irrigation programs using Programs A, B, and C — just like Hunter X-Core® or Pro-C® controllers. This mode offers less flexibility than Hydrawise Advanced Mode. Key features include:
- Six programs available with six start times each
- Zones already labeled in the program for easier selection
- Once a zone is selected, the zone run time is visible
- Predictive Watering™ options that only apply to that program
The steps and screenshots below show how to edit a program and customize your zones:
- Click ZONES from the home Dashboard.
- Select PROGRAMS next to zones at the top.
- Continue with the steps and screenshots below.