A valve with an external leak can be a simple adjustment or may require further inspection. Review our simple checklist below.
- Crack in the body - This would require a valve replacement.
- Loose bolts/screws on the bonnet - Tighten down, so they are snug.
- Bleed screw open or damaged - Hand tighten bleeder screw by turning clockwise.
- Diaphragm not appropriately seated - Remove the top bonnet and inspect the diaphragm alignment. Learn more
- Solenoid loose or turned on manually - Hand tighten solenoid by turning clockwise.