Hunter's MP Rotator is the innovative streaming nozzle that has quickly become the irrigation industries favorite. Multi-trajectory water streams qualify the MP Rotator as a streaming nozzle. Here are a few of the MP's features:
- Multi-trajectory rotating streams provide unmatched uniformity
- Automatic matched precipitation even after arc & radius adjustment
- Low application rate reduces runoff on slopes & tight soils
There are a few main reasons the MP Rotator qualifies as an efficient water saver in multiple water districts and/or states throughout the United States. Check with your water provider for potential rebates.
- The obvious reason is the method used to apply water. Consistent multi-trajectory streams cut through harsh wind conditions helping eliminate water waste.
- Another reason is the MP's application rate, the MP Rotator applies water at a 1/3 of the rate of a typical spray nozzle. By lowering the application rate and more closely matching typical soil intake rates, more of the water will be used for irrigation rather than waste.
- MP Rotator's also significantly increase uniformity, delivering water with greater efficency than normal spray nozzles. An increase in uniformity means less water needs to be applied to create healthy landscapes.