How can contractors make sure the micro irrigation systems they install for large commercial projects are working properly? Install the new Hunter 12" Eco-Indicator!
Taller, Sturdier, and More Reliable
This expansion to the Hunter Eco-Indicator family makes it quicker and easier to verify system operation from afar. The rugged 12" device provides a convenient visual signal when the system is pressurized and running. Its elevated height provides a clear line of sight over tall shrubs, flowers, and grasses, reducing site inspection times.
“Plant material tends to be taller in commercial applications, so a taller visual indicator that can be seen from afar eliminates the need to walk the grounds to check system operation. Our new 12" Eco-Indicator also withstands the higher operating pressures used to irrigate expansive landscapes.”
– Gaurav Mathur, Micro Irrigation Product Manager, Hunter Industries
How It Works
Once the water pressure reaches 15 PSI, a bright yellow or reclaimed purple stem pops up. This lets contractors know the system is functioning properly. When the scheduled watering cycle ends or the pressure drops below 10 PSI, the Eco-Indicator retracts.
Check out these additional benefits:
· Compatible with rigid PVC systems or any PE tubing or emitter line with appropriate connections for added durability.
· Connects via bottom or side inlet ports for easy installation.
· Accommodates an optional user-installed drain check valve to prevent low-head drainage for up to 10' of elevation.
· Handles operating pressures up to 100 PSI, offering long-term reliability for large commercial projects.
· Co-molded wiper seal made from chemical- and chlorine-resistant materials provides leak-free operation.
Twice the height of the original Eco-Indicator, the 12" model is also sturdier and more versatile — making it the perfect choice for large commercial projects.
The 12" Eco-Indicator is available now.