When taking on a new installation or retrofit project, running wire from the controller to field valves can be time-consuming, labor-intensive, and expensive.
The new Wireless Valve Link uses LoRa® Wireless Radio Technology so contractors can easily connect valves without running additional wires or cutting into hardscape.
Simple, Wire-Free Connections
This convenient and innovative wireless valve technology simplifies installation to save time, money, and labor. It includes these benefits:
- Works with Hunter ICC2 and HCC Controllers and is compatible with Centralus™ and Hydrawise® Software
- Adds up to 54 valves (+P/MV) up to 2,000' line-of-sight or more with a Repeater
- License-free LoRa Technology enables wireless communication directly to the valve box — no copper field wiring required
- Combines with conventional ICM or EZDS Modules for ultimate flexibility
- Optional Solar Panel Kit for Wireless Valve Link eliminates the need to replace alkaline batteries in the field
“The Wireless Valve Link product family eliminates some of the biggest costs in irrigation installations: copper wire and unnecessary excavation to connect or repair distant valves. Once connected, wireless signals are immune to issues that commonly afflict wired systems, such as wire degradation and lightning damage.”
–Ben Sacks, Category Manager
When used with modular ICC2 and HCC Controllers, the Wireless Valve Link allows for quick, easy system expansion with a simple plug-in module. This provides tremendous installation and maintenance flexibility for large or challenging landscapes.
The Wireless Valve Link is available now.