Hunter Technical Support Document
Resetting the ACC controller
The ACC controller can be reset, erasing some, or all programmed information. There are 5 different levels of Reset command available. Once any of them is chosen, the information will be permantly erased.
- Turn the dial to the RUN Postion.
- Press and hold the Programs button for approximately 5 seconds, then press in the recessed Reset button with the tip of a ball point pen. The Reset button is located on the lower left of ACC Panel.
- Release the Reset button and continue holding the Programs button until the Reset Memory screen appears (then release the Programs button).
- The display will show the following Reset options:
- Programs: Erases Day schedules, start times, and run times.
- Flow Totals: Clears the running flow total histories (they will restart with 0.0 for all entries), only.
- Logs: Clears all Station alarm logs and Controller alarm logs.
- Names: Clears all user programmed names, including Programs, Stations and SSG's.
- All Data: Clears all of the above items, and controller returns to original out-of-the-box programming state.
- Use the up and down arrows to highlight the desired type of Reset. Press the “+” button to select it.
- A confirmation message will appear. If “+” is pressed again, the selection will be reset.
Note: None of the reset functions will erase the Easy Retrieve "backup", if one has been made.