Adjustments (not for “ON” opposing-nozzle models)
All I-50 adjustable arc rotors are preset to approximately 180°. Sprinklers can be adjusted with water on or off.
- Use your hand to rotate the nozzle turret counterclockwise to the left stop to complete any interrupted rotation cycle.
- Next, rotate the nozzle turret clockwise to the right stop. This is the fixed side of the arc. The nozzle turret must be held in this position for all arc adjustments.
- While holding the nozzle turret at the right stop, turn the arc adjustment ring counterclockwise to increase the arc.
- Adjust to any arc between 50° and 360°. The arc adjustment will stop turning when the maximum arc (360°) is reached. When set to 360°, the sprinkler will rotate continually counterclockwise at a rate of approximately 3 minutes per rotation (see Fig. 2).
- If the arc is set to less than 360°, hold the nozzle turret at the right stop and turn the arc adjustment ring clockwise to decrease the arc.
- Adjust to any arc between 50° and 360°. The arc adjustment ring will stop turning when the minimum arc (50°) is reached.
Still need help? We're here.
Tell us what you need support with and we'll find the best solution for you.