Hunter Dripline (HDL) Product Guide
Hunter Dripline (HDL) is a high-efficiency, ultra-durable upgrade to PLD that is available in three pressure-compensating varieties to accommodate a range of drip system needs. Choose HDL-PC for standard installations, HDL-CV for sloping or subsurface applications that require a check valve, and HDL-R when using reclaimed water.
Install HDL at grade or subsurface to effectively and precisely irrigate shrubs, gardens, turf, perennials, and trees. Kink- and UV-resistant HDL features a large internal diameter that allows fittings to be installed more easily, and provides the capacity for longer maximum runs. Highly consistent pressure-compensating emitters come with a built-in filter inlet port as well as wide labyrinth pathways to prevent clogging.
Color-coded striping allows users to quickly identify the flow in the field, saving time during maintenance. Tan, gray, and black colors indicate flow rates of 0.4, 0.6, and 0.9 GPH, respectively. Purple indicates non-potable applications. The dripline can be easily unraveled from the inside of the coil since it is stretch-wrapped, keeping the coil intact.
In addition, the eco-friendly HDL is made with approximately 80% pre-consumer reprocessed resins, offering a high level of sustainability without sacrificing quality.
- Offered in three options: HDL-PC (pressure compensating), HDL-CV (pressure compensating with check valve), HDL-R (pressure compensating for use with reclaimed water)
- Flow rates: 0.4, 0.6, 0.9 GPH
- Emitter spacing at 12", 18", 24"
- Strong UV resistance
- Color-coded stripes to identify flow
- Stretch-wrapped 100', 250', and 500' coils make handling easy and efficient
- All coils are stretch-wrapped.
- Available without emitters (blank)
- Emitter inlet filtration to prevent clogging
- Extra-wide flow labyrinth prevents clogging
- Full-size outlet pool and raised wall prevent debris and roots from entering the emitter
- Check valves keep line charged up to 6' and prevent low-point drainage (HDL-CV version only)
- Tubing made with 80% pre-consumer reprocessed resins, offering a high level of sustainability without sacrificing quality