Hunter Dripline – See Why It’s the Professional’s Choice
Do you know about all the features of Hunter's Dripline product? Pressure-compensating options, check valve for slopes, color-coded striping to quickly identify the flow in the field, Kink- and UV-resistant, and more. Hear from the product manager of HDL and see if you knew about the many features Hunter builds into their dripline that professionals will appreciate.
IN THIS VIDEO (click to watch)
- 0:41 - What is "MICRO-TOUGH"?
- 1:19 - HDL - Hunter Dripline - features
- 3:00 - Hunter stretch-wraps palettes for distributors
- 3:32 - Why use HDL over other micro irrigation options?
- 4:14 - Emitters inside the tubing
- 5:25 - Check valves are in which dripline and what is the check height?
- 6:15 - What other products work with this dripline?
- 6:41 - Easy installation with Lock-fittings
- 8:42 - Sustainable Manufacturing, Reprocess vs Recycled
- 9:48 - Recap of all the features and benefits of Hunter's HDL dripline