Solar and Battery-Operated Controllers: No Power, No Problem.
When you need to irrigate in places where traditional power is not available, the NODE and XC-Hybrid battery-operated controllers with solar ability are a perfect solution. Hear about the options available for these controllers and learn about the different situations where landscape and irrigation professionals are able to irrigate when no traditional power is available.
IN THIS VIDEO (click to watch)
- 0:36 - Intro to the NODE and XC-Hybrid
- 1:20 - Applications & Projects where you would spec these products
- 1:51 - Example of real world use
- 2:51 - How solar works with these products.
- 3:55 - Ability to have wire-sensor inputs
- 4:38 - Engineered for advanced irrigation needs
- 4:55 - Multiple Start times & Programs. XC-Hyrbrid up to 2,200 ft. using 12-gauge wire; NODE up to 100ft with 18-gauge wire.
- 5:42 - How many stations can these operate?
- 5:58 - What is the maintenance involved? How long do the solar and batteries last?
- 7:14 - Specifiers like the many options that meet state or city requirements.
- 8:26 - Forward thinking design for future adaption to wired power
- 9:14 - Affordability and recap of features