Hunter Technical Support Document

Is there a device to measure pressure at my spray head?

Product Lines:
Adjustment, FAQs, Troubleshooting

Hunter manufactures an MP Gauge, this gauge can be used on all Hunter spray heads.

Simply screw the Hunter nozzle of your choice onto the MP Adapters top thread, then apply the MP Adapter's bottom thread to the spray head's riser stem.

MP Gauge (P/N185200) includes:

  • gauge
  • MP Adapter (tee)

Note:  The gauge will not measure pressure accurately unless water is flowing through the nozzle.



Rate this Article: 
Average: 5 (1 vote)

Still not finding the answers?

View more support documents

Hunter Technical Support experts are available to answer your question(s) about Hunter products and their usage. Simply click on the contact button below to submit an email request.

Related Links