The WIRE TEST Feature will activate a 24 VAC-60 Hz frequency on all output modules and their two-wire paths, to allow wire tracking and fault finding with a standard AC current clamp meter. This is a common diagnostic technique to find shorts to earth ground. The AC current will drop sharply between two points on the wire path if a short circuit or fault to earth is between them. When troubleshooting is finished, press the soft key again to turn off the 60 Hz wire test mode.
- From the Home Menu, select the lower right soft key to view the Main Menu.
- Turn the scroll wheel to the right to view the Decoders menu.
- Press the wheel once and scroll to select the Decoder Diagnostic option.
- Press the lower right soft key Wire Test.
- To turn off the 24 VAC-60 Hz frequency, press the lower right soft key Wire Test Off.
أما زلت بحاجة إلى مساعدة؟ نحن هنا.
أخبرنا بما تحتاج إلى دعم بشأنه، وسنجد لك أفضل حل.