Use the CONTROLLER OFF feature to stop manual/automatic watering commands, set programmable days off (1-180 days), and set controller off.
- Sign in to your CENTRALUS ACCOUNT.
- Select a controller name from your CONTROLLER LIST.
- Click on the controller badge icon ( ).
- Choose from the following options:
- Stop Commands: This will stop any irrigation currently running from the controller. Any automatic cycles set will resume watering at their next scheduled start times.
- Programmable Days Off Option: This will set a controller in a timed off state for up to 180 days. The controller badge will turn orange with days remaining (e.g.,
- Controller Shutdown: This will turn the controller completely off where programmed irrigation will be inhibited (e.g.,).
- After making any of these selections, the home dashboard will be displayed.
Ti serve ancora aiuto? Siamo qui per te.
Dicci di cosa hai bisogno e troveremo la soluzione migliore per te.