GOLF CENTRAL CONTROL
GOLF ROTOR TOOLS
1. Soak lower two-thirds of probe for 30 minutes before installing. Do not allow water to cover the top cap where wires are connected.
2. Use 1⁄2" (12 mm) PVC pipe to make a vertical hole to desired depth in the soil (outside diameter 7/8" (22 mm)).
3. Mix a slurry of native soil and water, and pour into the hole.
4. Place sensor in vertical position (do not tilt more than 45°) at bottom of hole.
5. Pack native soil tightly around probe. Soil must be in full contact with probe.
6. Allow the probe to acclimate for 2 to 3 days and water normally, before proceeding to sensor-based irrigation.
This video will show you how to properly install and program a Soil-Clik irrigation moisture sensor to turn your sprinkler timer into a smart irrigation controller. Learn where to place the probe, the correct depth of probe installation, how to pre-soak the sensor, how to install the probe using a slurry mix, and connect the module to your irrigation controller.
Soil-Clik Installation & Programing