- Keep the Eco-Mat lightly moist at all times.
- Eco-Mat emitters flow at a rate of 0.6 gallons per hour (2.2 liters per hour). With consistent 14-inch (35-centimeter) laterals, the application rate will be 0.83 inches per hour (2.1 centimeters per hour).
- Continuous run time should not exceed 10 minutes.
- Run the zone for short and frequent periods to maintain soil moisture and prevent runoff. (For example, if scheduling calls for 15 minutes per day, consider three cycles of 5 minutes with sufficient soaking time in between).
- Ponding at the soil surface is often caused by excessive run times, frequency, or leaks.
- During plant establishment, increase irrigation run times and frequency to ensure plant health and viability.
- Ensure the soil has been completely moistened prior to installing/laying sod.
- Run time frequency will change based on warmer or colder weather.
Still need help? We're here.
Tell us what you need support with and we'll find the best solution for you.